LA Art Party Newsletter
LAArtParty is an arts and entertainment website. Established in 2010, it is an online go-to guide for what's happening in and beyond the LA area - this includes dining, travel and more.
Founded by journalist, and "Blues Mama" Kathy Leonardo (a longtime performer), the campy site has an unusual slant which will keep you entertained. Leonardo has been writing for the past 15 years about various subjects for the Huffington Post, THRIVE GLOBAL, LA Weekly, etc.
Each month the LAArtParty staff, led by Kathy Leonardo decides which events will be featured. Posted at noon on the Thursday prior to the last week of the month, LAArtParty.com features the Top Ten Art Parties, plus other fun events each month. VIP subscribers find out ONE week prior to the public and receive discounts and invites to VIP parties throughout the year.
See Contact Page to find out how to become a VIP subscriber so you don't miss any more great ART Parties!! See Contact/Rates Page to find out how submit and promote your own events!
Former Mayor Villaraigosa, Levitated Mass LACMA
Pulitzer Prize Winning Food Critic, Jonathan Gold
Actor, Martin Mull
John Van Hamersveld
Ellwood T. Risk
LA Art Show
On site with LA Art Party's Video team
How does my event get a FREE Listing on LAArtParty.com?
Submission Guidelines for a FREE MONTHLY listing:
1. Use the Subject line: "Submission: (add your event date)"
2. Send by our Deadlines: Events must be submitted no later than the second week of the previous month.
Got it? If you want to guarantee tht your event will be featured, you can contact us to purchase a feature for $50.
3. Submit a 75-125 word blurb in plain text describing the details of your event. Be sure to explain if this is an exhibition or performance or other type of event. We cannot retrieve the information from fliers, press releases or newsletters and these submissions won't be listed. As this is a free listing, it must be sent in our format to ensure getting listed. Please write in third person and list the names of participating artists and performers. Do not capitalize entire words. Submissions with entire words capitalized will not be accepted.
4. Top 10 Tidbits Checklist (fill this out exactly in this order & format in addition to the above blurb):
Title of the Event:
Date of Event:
Hours of Event:
Dates of the show:
Will wine or refreshments be offered?:
5. Attach a jpg image. We LOVE images at LA Art Party! Please send an image to receive a full listing. Submissions void of an image will not receive a full listing. A flier in a jpg format may be used as an image. We will not use a flier to import information to fill out your Top 10 list above, that must be filled out by you. We can use a flier as a photo posted with your event only.
Please help us help you by following the above guidelines. This will help ensure that your event will be listed and attract more people! If you would rather LAArtParty.com do the work for you, you can purchase an ad or a custom package. Click here to learn more how we can help you.
If you are having problems cutting and pasting this format go to the right top of our website (Pink - Want to be the Next Pick of the Week) and cliick on Add your event Today!